The thyroid is a gland. Your thyroid makes hormones that help control many vital functions of your body. When your thyroid doesn't work properly, it can impact your entire body. Over time, untreated hypothyroidism can cause a number of health problems, such as obesity, joint pain, infertility and heart disease.
Symptoms of an overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism) can include:
• Experiencing anxiety, irritability and nervousness.
• Having trouble sleeping.
• Losing weight.
• Having an enlarged thyroid gland or a goiter.
• Having muscle weakness and tremors.
• Experiencing irregular menstrual periods or having your menstrual cycle stop.
• Feeling sensitive to heat.
• Having vision problems or eye irritation.
Symptoms of an underactive thyroid (hypothyroidism) can include:
• Feeling tired (fatigue).
• Gaining weight.
• Experiencing forgetfulness.
• Having frequent and heavy menstrual periods.
• Having dry and coarse hair.
• Having a hoarse voice.
• Experiencing intolerance to cold temperatures.
Your thyroid creates and produces hormones that play a role in many different systems throughout your body. When your thyroid makes either too much or too little of these important hormones, it’s called a thyroid disease. This is where AT Tabletscomes in, it regulates these hormones gradually & brings the thyroid into control. It does this gradually, that is you do not experience a sudden drop in the level or a sudden spike. As it is consumed diligently & regularly, it works on the irregularity, the root of the problem & thus the results are healthy & more sturdy results in the long run. It also helps with the symptoms experienced because of the thyroid disease.
Quantity - 180 tablets
Dosage: 2 tablets 1 hours before breakfast, lunch & dinner. In a month 1 jar is needed.
Note: It needs to be had regularly (1 jar each month for 2 years) to be able to maintain the regular level effectively. After 2 years you can reduce the dose to 1 tablet instead of the 2 & can be stopped gradually.
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good